September 3, 2013

Out on Bond! Thanks much for the support!



To all my friends, family, and supporters,

Firsts and foremost I want to thank all of the truly amazing people that have showed me love and support, I am forever indebted to you. I was bonded out of Cook County Jail late last week and I am now back amongst my beloved community in Chicago. I am happy and on way to pick up where I left off.  My heart was warmed by all the letters and messages of solidarity I received and it was very awesome to have communicated with people while in custody. I am excited to be able to start playing music and support my brother Jeremy. In regards to my arrest, I am being charged with allegedly being involved in the interruption of a white supremacist and Neo-Nazi gathering in Tinley Park in May, 2012. While I am bond, I will be able to better work on the defense of my case. So again, thank you all for the support for me and my brother in these times of struggle.

With love and rage,
Jason Hammond